Split System Air Conditioning
Whatever the weather may be outside, stay comfortable all year round with a split system air conditioner installation. Here at Tru-Temp Air Conditioning, we will have your air conditioning needs installed within no time.
You never need to feel uncomfortable in your home or office again. Split system room air conditioning involves two separate units, one inside the room and the other outside. When it is hot outside, the indoor unit absorbs the warm air which is then removed. The cool air is then recirculated back into the room efficiently and effectively.
When it’s cool outside, simply flick a switch and the system runs in reverse. This will keep you warm and toasty on even the coldest days.
Contact us and we will do a full assessment of your property. We will then provide you with a practical and affordable solution to ensure year-round comfort. We will provide you with a full, no-obligation quote. If given the go ahead, will install the system for you, no mess and no fuss.
We will help determine the ideal space both inside and outside for your units. When installing your split system air conditioner, we will include the connections of the indoor and outdoor units.
With offices in Cape Town, we are able to supply a fast and efficient service to surrounding suburbs.
- Quiet and energy efficient.
- All systems have an outdoor compressor positioned in an unobtrusive position to minimise noise, without spoiling the aesthetics of your property.
- The inverter is an innovative circuit which makes the wall mounted split system more economical to operate and is more environmentally friendly.
- Installing your wall-mounted split system air conditioner is relatively simple and can be completed quickly and easily compared to other systems.
- These systems are useful when floor or wall space is limited. Indoor units can be fixed low down on the wall to conceal the unit or installed under the ceiling.
- Under ceiling air conditioners are most practical in commercial premises where floor space is limited.
- In order to minimise noise, the external compressor is installed in the most appropriate location.
- Control panels and remote controls are available
- Most of the components for the system are concealed in the roof cavity.
- The outdoor compressor is placed in a convenient or concealed location and the ceiling outlet positioned to ensure maximum 4-way diffusion.
- Remote control.
- With multi split system air conditioning, two or more indoor units can be run from one outdoor unit.
- Perfect for homes with limited ceiling space.
For more information on split system air conditioner installation in Cape Town, including a free quick quote, contact us today.